Product name: Multifunctional pump control valve Product model: JD745X-16 Product specifications: DN50-DN300 Nominal pressure: PN1.6Mpa Applicable medium: Water Applicable temperature: -10 ～ 121 ℃ Product description: [Use] Installed in high-rise building water supply system And other pump outlet pipes of water supply systems
400X flow control valve is composed of main valve, flow regulating valve, needle valve, pilot valve, ball valve, micro-filter and pressure gauge. The hydraulic automatic operation is used to control and adjust the opening of the main valve so that the flow rate through the main valve remains unchanged. This product uses hydraulic self-control, no other device is needed
Detailed description Material cast iron specifications 50-1000 medium temperature water / sewage (℃) pressure level 1.0-2.5 working pressure difference 1.0-2.5 brand model JD745X connection form flange product alias multi-function water pump control valve application scope water / sewage nominal diameter 50 -1000 drive mode hydraulic control parts and
ZZY self-operated pressure regulating valve (steam pressure reducing valve) does not require additional energy. It uses the energy of the medium being adjusted as the power source to introduce the actuator to control the position of the valve core. The pressure is stable. It has the advantages of sensitive action, good tightness, and low setpoint wave power.
Product introduction Working principle When the water level in the water tower (pool) is lowered and the floating ball valve is opened for drainage, there is pressure in the water inlet pipe to lift the valve piston, the sealing surface is opened, and the valve opens the water supply.
Product Overview The 700X water pump control valve consists of a main valve, a solenoid pilot valve, a needle valve, a ball valve, a check valve, a travel switch, a micro-filter and a pressure gauge. When the pump needs to stop working, the main valve is closed 90% by the inlet pressure, and then the pump stops running. The remaining 10% is closed by return water. Prevents water hammer
Detailed description Brand type Hydraulic automatic check valve Product model BFDQ7011 Applicable scope Water / sewage product alias Hydraulic automatic control valve Connection form Flange main material Cast steel / cast iron / Stainless steel structure Butterfly nominal diameter 150-1600 (mm) Applicable medium water / sewage pressure